GDPR IN PRACTICE
08:30, 23.2. 2018
Lecturer: Lukáš Zahrádka, Radek Matouš
Dvořák Hager & Partners and Algotech would like to cordially invite you to a specialized seminar GDPR in practice.
- Basic changes brought about by the new European-wide General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from May 2018
- The practical implications, required changes and risks associated with the GDPR for all companies, not only in the area of HR
- New obligations with respect to personal data subjects, record-keeping and practical implications
- New obligations of administrators and processors in the field of security, processing and required technical and organisational measures
- Specific steps to start preparing for the GDPR, how to select priorities and set a timetable
- Recommendations and practical experience with the process of self-implementation of the GDPR depending on the extent and risk level of the processed personal data
The seminar is intended for responsible corporate executives, HR specialists and HR managers of private companies and public organisations, corporate lawyers and ICT systems managers.