GDPR in HR
08:30, 17.4. 2018
Lecturer: Veronika Odrobinová, Tomáš Procházka
Mazars and Dvořák Hager & Partners cordially invite you to a professional seminar on the topic of the GDPR in HR.
- The fundamental changes brought about by the new EU-wide General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from May 2018 in the area of HR.
- The practical implications, required changes and risks associated with the GDPR for all companies, not only in HR.
- Personal Data Protection Officer – what does this mean from the perspective of HR?
- Specific steps to start preparing for the GDPR; how to choose priorities and set a timetable.
- Practical experience with the GDPR implementation process, from the perspective of an implementer as well as an advisor.
- Traditional section devoted to news and stories from the field.