Competition. PPP. PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
Our lawyers advise clients in a variety of regulated areas, including competition law. We have long-term experience in providing legal services relating to cartel agreements between undertakings or abuse of dominant position, including related claims for damages, if applicable. Our team has been providing advice on approvals of mergers, including possible negotiations with the Czech Competition Office.
We are also experienced in PPP projects.
In addition, our office has been dealing with public procurement law since its foundation. Our lawyers are authors of extensive commentaries to the Slovak Act on Public Procurement.
Legal services provided by our team include namely advice on:
- Analysing the client’s business transactions in terms of their compliance with legal regulations, assessing possible steps against the client’s competitor in the event of unfair practices.
- Representation at the Czech Competition Office, representation at respective courts in competition cases.
- Assessment of claims for damages caused by unfair competition, representation in court proceedings.
- Comprehensive arrangement of merger or other concentration notifications to the Czech Competition Office.
- Legal support for public contract bidders, preparation of tender procedures for contracting authorities.
- Drafting of bids for public projects and representation before the competent authorities and courts.