FINANCING. CAPITAL AND FINANCIAL MARKETS
We have advised on many types of capital market transactions and regulatory projects, including the setting up of investment funds and the review of depository and management agreements. We advise on many types of financing transactions, including acquisition finance, real estate finance and project finance, as well as retail banking products.
Our lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience regarding the legal aspects of the licensing, marketing and investing of various regulated entities including investment funds, banks, insurance companies, securities dealers and issuers of listed securities, as well as loan transactions, including loan structuring and negotiation.
Legal services provided by our team include namely advice on:
- Setting up collective investments funds, including drafting their corporate documentation.
- Representing various entities before the Czech National Bank.
- Drafting and negotiating contact bank agreements, depository agreements, management agreements and various types of distribution agreements.
- Reviewing the compatibility of marketing materials and sales manuals with regulatory requirements.
- Preparing regulatory questionnaires and advising on various regulatory issues (fulfilment of reporting requirements, representing in the sanction proceedings etc.).
- Assisting clients in adapting their operations to new regulatory frameworks (e.g. MiFID and AML).
- Preparing mandatory buy-out offers, squeeze-outs and listings and de-listings of various securities.
- Advising various entities on insider dealings and market abuse compliance programmes.
- Creating rules preventing capital market manipulation.
- Financial structuring (drafting and negotiating Term Sheets and Mandate Letters).
- Drafting and negotiating facilities and collateral documentation.
- Assisting in the re-financing of existing indebtedness including the release of existing collateral arrangements.
- Due diligence exercises conducted for lenders or borrowers. Organization and management of the due diligence process or the review of relevant reports.
- Corporate structuring for financing and tax purposes.
- Drafting of terms and conditions for corporate as well as retail bank products (loans, deposits and investment products).